Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/20/2006 5:52:45 PM EDT
I love the rubber grips on my Kimber and I want to put them, or a set like them on my Springfield Champion (my CCW). I'd have to relieve them on the right side for the Ambi safety that my Kimber doesn't have if I did this though. Does anyone know where I can get plain black rubber grips that are relieved on both sides? I looked at most if not all of the grip websites and don't see just plain, rubber diamond grips.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:29:11 PM EDT
Colt rubber you can try these, just knife out the center section if you dont want it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:25:52 PM EDT
Uncle Mike's used to sell rubber grip panels, don't know if they still do. I've got a set I can send you for a few bucks if you can't find any.
Top Top