Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/6/2002 4:33:24 AM EDT
Does anyone know Where I can buy a good set of Rubber Molded Grips for a Walther PPK? I tried the Hogue website and turned up blank, it appears all they offer is wooden grips for this gun.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 4:14:03 PM EDT
Hi Todd,

The Walther PPK has the hammer main spring outside the frame, just under the grips - hence the grip panels must be rigid. If someone were to put flexible grips on a PPK and squeezed hard they could render the pistol incapable of firing. I doubt anyone makes soft grips for the PPK.

Warm regards,

Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:36:42 AM EDT
Try Pachmyar. I used to have a set of rubber grips for a PPK/S, and I think they were the manufacturer. The grips are molded over a piece of steel so they won't flex and bind, BTW.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:30:07 PM EDT
I have a PPK/S with a set of Pachmayr's on it. It shoots nice.
Top Top