Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 10/16/2012 11:14:54 AM EST
I have a Rossi .357, not sure of the model off hand, blue steel, wood grips. Other than a little plinking and keeping it for a truck gun I really don't have much use for it. I am debating selling it off and moving to one platform for all of my pistols. Any thoughts on what I could get for it? I have checked gun broker and couldn't find anything that matched it to get a "street" price.
Link Posted: 10/20/2012 7:16:09 PM EST
Depending on barrel length, I have seen them in the 200$ range... If your gun functions properly and is reliable, I'd keep it. Hard to find a good reliable gun of solid caliber for that price range.
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 7:44:37 AM EST
Originally Posted By OiRogers:
Depending on barrel length, I have seen them in the 200$ range... If your gun functions properly and is reliable, I'd keep it. Hard to find a good reliable gun of solid caliber for that price range.

Well stated...I have one in a SS model, great little gun. Even if you safe queen her, no need to get rid of it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:15:48 PM EST
I'll take it off your hands if you want to get rid of it...... I have a snub .357 and .38 and both are good guns all around.
Top Top