Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2005 4:57:06 PM EDT
This morning while at a gun show there was a Rock River 1911 on one of the dealers tables. The pistol was marked New and priced at $370 minus $30 for show special.  I do not have an exact model number but can anyone tell me anything about this pistol? It is not listed on the Rock River website but this dealer says he can order them and usually has one in stock. It was a no frills 1911 with Rock River Arms marked on the left side of the slide, smooth wood grips, basic sights, no front slide serrations, 4" barrel I believe, you get the point.  
Is anyone familiar with where these pistols are coming from or have any reports on them?
Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:02:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I got beat to the answer. That would be a SCREAMIN' deal on a Rock River Arms pistol. However, it must me a Rock Island pistol. Run away!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#3]
HAS to be RIA, but if not, IM me and I will PayPal funds for 4 at that price!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:14:06 PM EDT
[#4]
You are probably right (it takes alot for me to admit I might be wrong), maybe my eyes just wanted to see Rock River and $340 in the same sentence.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You are probably right (it takes alot for me to admit I might be wrong), maybe my eyes just wanted to see Rock River and $340 in the same sentence.

I would hope so.  That would really piss me off after paying $1900 for my Black T'd RRA EC .  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top