Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:12:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 7:13:06 AM EDT by Greg_357]
I call it a ring hammer, I've also seen it called a Ryle hammer, or Combat Hammer, in any event does anyone know where I can get one for a Browning Hi-Power Mk III?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:57:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 7:57:42 AM EDT by stingerHP]
Check out Cylinder & Slide they can fill your needs, and you might also check Brownells

Top Top