Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 8:09:42 PM EDT
Am I the only one whom wonders about what a H&K rimfire would look like?  

Would be as fugly as a Neo? Or possibly something as cutting egde/avant garde as the PSP? Would it have something bigger than a 10rd mag? Would it have a crisp, target trigger?

Virtually every major mfgr makes a rimfire except for H&K (& SA, I think).

While I'm not holding my breath on one, it would be nice to shoot a German-made rimfire to compete with the CZ Kadet, S&W 41 & Browning Buckmark, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#1]
HK has made rimfire.
HK4 for one.

P7K3 for another.

Also there are these-  HK doesn't make them and just licensed the company to make them but whatever.
http://www.hk22rimfire.com/

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I would give my left kidney for a drop in .22 conversion for the uspc.....too fun.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:22:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I would love to have an HK P7 K3. Unfortunately if you can find one, I believe they would cost about a kidney.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:42:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

HK has made rimfire.

Also there are these-  HK doesn't make them and just licensed the company to make them but whatever.

But it's "has", as in past tense. I want them to come out with something modern & (ha ha) affordable.  

I knew about the ATI clones as I used to have the Carbine. Sold it off for a Sig 522.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#5]
yeah i had to sell my gsg5pk as I loved the gun and performing all the mods like screws, hk pins, etc.....but I am to this day bewildered why someone releases a gun without true functioning magazines and I am still pissed about it as my gosh are they absolute trash and worst of all its not to cheap components but the inept and and retarded design of them that is the biggest problem.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:29:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HK has made rimfire.

But it's "has", as in past tense. I want them to come out with something modern & (ha ha) affordable.  

I knew about the ATI clones as I used to have the Carbine. Sold it off for a Sig 522.

Sadly I don't know if we'll ever see that. Mil and Gov doesn't need a 22.

I'd kill for a P7K3.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would give my left kidney for a drop in .22 conversion for the uspc.....too fun.  

So would I...I wish someone would make one.

How hard would this be to pull off and I wonder if anyone would custom make a .22 barrel for the right price for it and then smart people like yourself prob. could figure out the rest.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So would I...I wish someone would make one.

How hard would this be to pull off and I wonder if anyone would custom make a .22 barrel for the right price for it and then smart people like yourself prob. could figure out the rest.

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?121384-.22-Cal-USP

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:49:51 PM EDT
[#11]
As usual forgetfull, you contribute such great info in the forum and thanks for that link as it was interesting.  It was a tease since I do not imagine that being a viable option for us but we need more discussion just like that thread in order get some interest and have some potential mfg's we trust make em for us here in the great U.S.A.....not to say that the Sham Wow pitch man wasnt right when he claims..." you know the germans always make good stuff"

Also, no matter how well it functioned...its as ugly as Osama's moma and I might not be able to get past that
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Too bad HK sued GSG (ATI) over the MP5 .22 Clones.

It would be nice for ATI to build a .22 USP or P7 or P9S

But I am sure that will never happen because no one wants to pay for extra litigation.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top