Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2013 8:22:39 AM EDT
Yesterday I went on Remora's website to buy a holster, and was pleasantly surprised when I saw that they are running a 25% off "New Years" sale.... And the code still works! Bought Two holsters, two mag pouches, and the thigh holster mod for the wife's holster for under $80 including shipping. Not too shabby, so I wanted to share with my fellow ARFCOMers.

Discount code: NEWYEAR25
Not sure when it expires, but I know it's still good as of yesterday!

ETA: Sorry guys, as noted below the sale is over now. Hope you got in on them while it was going on!
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:35:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Haha. Go figure, I went to use it today and it ended yesterday. Thanks though, good looking out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Haha. Go figure, I went to use it today and it ended yesterday. Thanks though, good looking out.

Damn that sucks!  They seem to run promos pretty often though, so hopefully you can catch one of them later
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top