Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2015 8:50:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/29/2015 8:51:59 PM EDT by Rocksarge]

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:16:31 PM EDT
Hard choice
I like the red just cause it's different.. black is oem and doesn't stick out . If it were od green I definitely get it colored. So Id say black

Why does it say not for duty pistols?? I was looking at these triggers a few days ago.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:19:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/29/2015 9:20:06 PM EDT by Rocksarge]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By drok556:
Hard choice
I like the red just cause it's different.. black is oem and doesn't stick out . If it were od green I definitely get it colored. So Id say black

Why does it say not for duty pistols?? I was looking at these triggers a few days ago.
View Quote

I believe there are two spring options. One heavy, and one light. I think you can also use the factory spring for about 5.5 lbs. There is a distinction I believe per APEX. I will ask them tomorrow when I call. There is no difference between this safety-wise compared with the standard DCAEK & FSS.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:20:13 PM EDT
I ended up going black cause I didn't want to pay shipping from another company when I needed the assembly block from APEX.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:07:08 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By drok556:
Hard choice

View Quote

I believe they do not recommend it for duty/carry because of the weight of the trigger pull.

The red looks kind of cool for a competition gun or if you going for a different look. Aside from that I'd stick to black.
Top Top