Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2015 8:50:40 PM EDT

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Hard choice
   I like the red just cause it's different.. black is oem and doesn't stick out .   If it were od green I definitely get it colored.  So Id say black

Why does it say not for duty pistols??  I was looking at these triggers a few days ago.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hard choice
   I like the red just cause it's different.. black is oem and doesn't stick out .   If it were od green I definitely get it colored.  So Id say black

Why does it say not for duty pistols??  I was looking at these triggers a few days ago.
View Quote

I believe there are two spring options.  One heavy, and one light.  I think you can also use the factory spring for about 5.5 lbs.  There is a distinction I believe per APEX.  I will ask them tomorrow when I call.  There is no difference between this safety-wise compared with the standard DCAEK & FSS.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I ended up going black cause I didn't want to pay shipping from another company when I needed the assembly block from APEX.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:07:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hard choice

View Quote

I believe they do not recommend it for duty/carry because of the weight of the trigger pull.

The red looks kind of cool for a competition gun or if you going for a different look.  Aside from that I'd stick to black.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top