Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/16/2005 11:03:54 PM EDT
Does anyone make one like Uncle Miles, Bladetec, Fobus? Can't seem to find any that are "premade" for fast delivery. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:48:57 AM EDT
Fobus has what you are looking for. Look under 220 w/rail.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:31:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By j-fonz:
Fobus has what you are looking for. Look under 220 w/rail.

Thank you! I must have over looked it several times!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:58:29 PM EDT
i own a p220st r but im not a fobus fan at all. i have an uncle mikes kydex paddle and i love it.

i bought a fobus holster for my Springfield XD9, and i hated it. i threw it away and bought an uncle mikes and am happy as ever with that.

but, in defense of fobus, lots of people like them.

my .02, hope it helps
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:42:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By phrkshw:
i own a p220st r but im not a fobus fan at all. i have an uncle mikes kydex paddle and i love it.

i bought a fobus holster for my Springfield XD9, and i hated it. i threw it away and bought an uncle mikes and am happy as ever with that.

but, in defense of fobus, lots of people like them.

my .02, hope it helps

Where did you find the Uncle mikes that will fit the rail models? Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:38:47 PM EDT
if you get the uncle mikes that fits the p220, it SHOULD fit the rail. i just tried mine because i really wanted a holster and turns out, it fit. So i wouldnt order one, but go to a local shop and take your 220R with you. Mine fits perfect in the standard 220 uncle mikes kydex.

Hope i helped!
AA
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:40:15 PM EDT

if you get the uncle mikes that fits the p220, it SHOULD fit the rail. i just tried mine because i really wanted a holster and turns out, it fit. So i wouldnt order one, but go to a local shop and take your 220R with you. Mine fits perfect in the standard 220 uncle mikes kydex.

Hope i helped!
AA

Yes! Thanks for the help! I'll try mine and see if it fits. It is the old rail style by the way.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:29:53 AM EDT
I still carry an old-style frame and do so in a Blade-Tech OWB holster. It fits the gun perfectly and has never let me down.

FOBUS IS CRAP - STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:19:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ajp3jeh:
I still carry an old-style frame and do so in a Blade-Tech OWB holster. It fits the gun perfectly and has never let me down.

What makes Fobus crap?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:39:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2005 7:41:52 PM EDT by phrkshw]

Originally Posted By SkagSig40:

Hope i helped!
AA

Yes! Thanks for the help! I'll try mine and see if it fits. It is the old rail style by the way.

I dont know what the "old rail stype" looks like, or how it differs from the new one(the one i have). I would say to just try the Uncle Mikes, cant hurt.

Plus, some people gave you other options besides FOBUS.

I would try and see if side-armor has one too, i dont own any, but i hear good things!

I'm glad that im not the only that feels that way about FOBUS! HAHAHAHA!

Originally Posted By SkagSig40:

What makes Fobus crap?

i think fobus is crap because i bought a fobus holster for my XD9. It fit alright, not great, and the problem was that it wasnt adjustable, you had to put effort into getting it out. Then you couldnt get a proper firing grip because the kydex blocked your traffic finger(had to trim that) and that was just the beginning. After about a week of holster practice and trimming kydex it was as good as it was gonna get. It was my first kydex holster, so i didnt know better. Then i had someone tell me how good Uncle Mikes was. At the time, i thought they would be worse, turns out, the tweaked fit of my "customized" fobus was half as good as the stock Uncle Mikes. AND the uncle mikes is adjustable on tension! So, IMO, Fobus is CRAP! lol, hope that covers it :p
Top Top