Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 12:53:36 PM EDT
I was actually interested in these................ they are awesome IMOO..

read the first part of the discription.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:11:10 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL that is halarious! Its pretty smart. If he didnt have that description ebay would ban the picture. The grips look really cool I wonder how the quality is?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I got some POW/MIA grip panels from this guy about 6 months ago--fast shipping, and the quality ain't bad.  They aren't Gators, and I don't think they're going to hold up to impact like wood, but they fit well and look nice.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats Halarious! Good for him. He made me laugh. I guess I need to invest in a PEZ dispenser.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:43:04 PM EDT
[#4]
those are SOFA KING gay!

if you want bad-ass punisher grips, go look at

www.wickedgrips.com
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder what kind of groups he gets with 45 cal pez?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:31:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The only .45 cal pez I'll use is Strawberry.  It's so much more accurate and harder hitting than the other flavor.  Anyone who uses any other flavor of pez, or any other caliber is a wussy!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:37:57 AM EDT
[#7]
They also will not fit YOUR PEZ DESPENSER - Mine is a VERY SPECIAL one and you don't have one like it

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:41:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only .45 cal pez I'll use is Strawberry.  It's so much more accurate and harder hitting than the other flavor.  Anyone who uses any other flavor of pez, or any other caliber is a wussy!

B.S.!  Fackler has shown that Orange is a much better man-stopper than Strawberry,.. Cherry is best for heavily clothed targets.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#9]
That is funny as hell. Those grips are Kinda cool too. Shit I also have a Kimber Eclipse Pez dispenser. Mine is the 3" bbl though so it holds less Pez.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:42:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

B.S.!  Fackler has shown that Orange is a much better man-stopper than Strawberry,.. Cherry is best for heavily clothed targets.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
They also will not fit YOUR PEZ DESPENSER - Mine is a VERY SPECIAL one and you don't have one like it

+1

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:08:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
those are SOFA KING gay!

www.wickedgrips.com

Your classy arn't you?

Nice thing to say about the craftsmenship of a disabled vet.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:18:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
those are SOFA KING gay!

www.wickedgrips.com

Your classy arn't you?

Nice thing to say about the craftsmenship of a disabled vet.

No kidding.

What a dipshit.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Not to mention he is charging under $50. Wickedgrips are around $150. Nice as hell but not even in the same league.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:02:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Well, you know, he probably bought wicked grips and needs to justify the price or something.

Now, I'm going to go shoot IDPA with my Colt that sports the $30 Colt rosewood grips.  

If the Sofa King ghey guy had some of those POW/MIA grips in something other than Ivory for my Colt Pez dispenser, we'd be talking.  I might have to e-mail him.  I'm secure enough in my manhood that I can shoot with ghey grips on my Colt.  

ETA:  I might have to put ghey grips on my Kimber instead.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:44:05 AM EDT
[#16]
That's classic!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:35:26 AM EDT
[#17]
No Kimber Pez dispensers here, just Colt and Springfield
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
those are SOFA KING gay!

www.wickedgrips.com

Dang!!!! That man has some nice grips.  I would never pay that kind of money for any of those, but there are quite a few I'd love to have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top