Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 7:27:15 PM EDT
Took my second trip to the range today with the 75B 30 year anniversary model, 1000 issued and those guns must take about 300 - 400 rounds to break in, my groups shrunk nicely all connected holes at 7 and 15 yards

my first trip I was kind of dissapointed it was low to the left and spread, It could have been me since I was not used to the gun and the breaking in thing also the ammo I shot the first time was more than 10 years old, possibly more than 15 years.

I shot this today next to my newly aquired Sig P220 45 ACP and it outshot my Sig by a good margin, I don't knonw why but the Sig shot ok for a couple of groups then the groups started getting larger and at 25 yards it was alll over the place maybe another break in issue, it is also my first 45. I like the Sig for carry but it has to do better, I would love to carry my 75B but I feel guilty putting it in a holster and rubbing that beautiful anniversary finish/gold plating off.

I am very impressed with the CZ product, considering (other than the anniversary) they cost about half the Sigs cost, I may go with another stainless model and make it my packing gun.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Too, many, commas, dude.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#2]
That's just from the exitement, sorry. oh,and, uh never mind.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats, on the CZ, they are wonderful pistols. My Sig 220, is nice but my CZs ,out shoot it also.
Sorry, about, all, the commas, but, if, you, do, not, like, it, then do, not, read, my, post.

Some people just need a little more sushine in their life.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:13:25 PM EDT
[#4]
how was the spread on the test target the pistol came with?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Actualy the test target was 1 3/4 with two flyers that made it 3 3/4 at 25 meters, I have done 1 1/4 10 shot at 7 and 1 inch 4 shot at 15 yards, not so good at 25
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top