Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 11:52:58 AM EDT
My mom had this old .38 that was made in Miami, she wanted to have it melted down, but instead I got her to give it to a cop that I know. My question is what would happen if you fired this gun often enough, would it simply fall apart or blow up in your face?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#2]
The RGs are not made to be shot extensively, they good for about a couple hundred rounds or so, and they just break down. RG is to revolversis about the as Davis, Raven etc. are to pistols.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:59:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
RG is to revolversis about the as Davis, Raven etc. are to pistols.

I wouldn't even give them that much credit
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a RG 22 revolver that I had shot to death. 300 rds or so. I was in the middle of deciding wheter to cut it up or smash it, When my then brother in law, said he'd take it. I told him it was junk. He took it home and damn near shot his finger tip off when it spit most of the bullet out the side of the cylinder gap. He smashed and threw it in the pond.

RG=JUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top