Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 1:23:43 PM EDT
I have the SA GI Champion Lightweight model.  Will the 8 rnd Wilson mags work?  Guessing they will, but wanted to make sure.

Also, is there any considerable difference between them and the 7 round mags (Wilson) in appearance, or do they come out of the mag well more (the 8 round mags)?

thanks.

-mark
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
the SA champion LW has a full size grip right?

WC 8rnds should work fine

only difference bt/w 8 and 7 rnders is the extra rnd--same size mag, same length
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

only difference bt/w 8 and 7 rnders is the extra rnd--same size mag, same length

thanks,

and yes, it's a full size frame, the slide and barrel are 1" shorter that's all.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks,

and yes, it's a full size frame, the slide and barrel are 1" shorter that's all.

yea, thats what i though (same as my old champion, just GI)

btw: both WC 7 and 8 rnd mags will slightly protrude from the magwell's bottom--most of its the bumper pad, but even w/ low pro bumper pads, it still sticks out
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup.  The Wilson 8 rounders will be just what you need.  If you're going to be carrying, you may want to have one mag with the slim pad on the bottom.  For some reason, they charge more for these but having one is nice for a CCW piece.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top