Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2007 7:32:24 AM EDT
If I purchased a DE50 could I buy a conversion kit to .357 mag? How about vice versa...... buy a DE357 and convert to to DE50? Are these conversion kits available and if so how much? Does this have something to do with which version DE is purchased..... I or VII or X i think???
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 12:46:33 PM EDT
The magnum research website should tell you what it takes. The 50 to 44 needs a new barrel and magazine. The 50 to 357, if it can be done should take a barrel, mag, and bolt. Any way you look at it, it is an expensive proposition! Get both like me!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 12:11:39 PM EDT
You have to buy the MARK XIX to be able to interchange calibers.

MRI website--www.magnumresearch.com/products.asp
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:07:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/15/2007 2:08:36 AM EDT by Dano523]
Top Top