Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 4:27:06 PM EDT
I just got this thing -- how do you adjust the aiming point of the laser?  I bought it used from ebay, so no tools or manual came with it.

I see two tiny holes on the bottom and the side, but what do you put in there to adjust the laser?

Thanks in advance
Meat
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Very tiny allen wrenches. Hopefully the screws are still in there.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:32:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Any idea what size wrench?  I can't even make out if there are screws in there...
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:37:40 PM EDT
[#3]
bumpity bump?  any ideas fellas what size wrench?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
M6 laser adjuster, TLI-000: is a 35/1000 hex key.  Good luck finding that one at Wal-Mart.  Insight might send you one, or try an electronics store.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:55:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
M6 laser adjuster, TLI-000: is a 35/1000 hex key.  Good luck finding that one at Wal-Mart.  Insight might send you one, or try an electronics store.

Awesome!  That's just what I was looking for, thanks a bunch Archtaan
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:06:39 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah, smallest allen wrench my machine tool supply house sells.... bought 5 of em, got one everywhere....

good thing about laser, is it sure hold zero great, had it on a glock 22 for a long time...  now it is on glock 24c...  quality product
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I have the m6 on a Glock21. I feel it is only repeatable at the one distance. I turn it on and eyeball the sights and it is high at longer distance. The further away the worse it is. It is zero at around 12 yards and at say 25 yds it looks like the dot is about a foot high.  Am I the only one with this trouble???? CB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top