Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/31/2006 6:26:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/31/2006 6:45:07 PM EST by xjedix]
I was recently passed down a handgun and would like to get some info on it. It is a Interarms Star "Super B" 9mm. It is a 1911 style 9mm single stack 8+1. I am actually looking to sell it but have no idea what it is worth. It has the original box with all instructions and paperwork ect, and one magazine. The finish is in exellent condition with the exception of one area which appears to be a tear down lever, it has some minor wear. I have looked it up on gunsamerica in the past and saw similar ones going for $200-250. I recently went to a local shop to trade it in and was offered $50. Does anyone have any idea what it is worth?? I know this is not a well known handgun so what is the best way to proceed in selling it, trade-in gun show, online?

I also have 8 boxes of Federal 9mm, 2 boxes of UMC 9mm, 1 box of Fiocchi 9mm and 1 box of Horandy 9mm hollow point defense ammo. What is the ammo worth??

Thanks for any help

Link Posted: 12/31/2006 9:12:39 PM EST
It is worth $200-250. For gods sake, don't sell it. The Star B series was a nice, high quality handgun. Keep it as a plinker. For that amount of money, you can't buy much of anything.
Top Top