Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/20/2005 11:35:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2005 11:35:34 AM EDT by SpazMcNasty]
I want a laser on the front of my fiveseven bad....but i dont know anything about lasers
anyone have thoughts about them pics ? give me something peoples

oh and if anyone does have a used laser up for sale be sure and pm me

i think i really want one of those green lasers
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:39:49 PM EDT
you're looking at several hundred dollars for a quality green laser. 1-200 for a quality red one.

Can i ask you your reason for wanting a laser? I usually only recommend them to cops for use as an intimidation tool (not so much as a sighting device). For a civi you'd probably be better suited with a good mounted flashlight. If you still want the laser, i'd recommend an M6 or M6x so you're not using up a rail that is better served by a flashlight.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:32:58 AM EDT
I have a Lasermax internal laser in my Glock 23C and I love it. It pulses for better visibility. I think it is more of a psychological deterent but it can be useful for head shots! Will I ever get to use it? Hope not. Do I need it? NO. Is it cool and fun? YES. By the way it is in my full time carry gun (CCW). I will try to post a pic or two.

Oh yeah the only reason I have it is because it cost me $60.00! Friend was hard up for money, his loss my gain. i didnt even have a gun it would fit for over a year. Finally talked the wife into letting me buy a new gun!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:44:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/22/2005 7:47:24 AM EDT by UH_SALT_RIFLE]
PIC1

Sorry if they are blurry.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:29:25 AM EDT
If you want one then get it. Are they all that practical for accuracy? No, but if you think they are cool go for it. I mean 90% of the guns/accessories that civies buy are just for fun anyway.
Top Top