Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2005 11:35:11 AM EDT
I  want a laser on the front of my fiveseven bad....but i dont know anything about lasers
anyone have thoughts about them pics ? give me something peoples

oh and if anyone does have a used laser up for sale be sure and pm me

i think i really want one of those green lasers
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:39:49 PM EDT
[#1]
you're looking at several hundred dollars for a quality green laser.  1-200 for a quality red one.

Can i ask you your reason for wanting a laser?  I usually only recommend them to cops for use as an intimidation tool (not so much as a sighting device).  For a civi you'd probably be better suited with a good mounted flashlight.  If you still want the laser, i'd recommend an M6 or M6x so you're not using up a rail that is better served by a flashlight.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:32:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Lasermax internal laser in my Glock 23C and I love it. It pulses for better visibility. I think it is more of a psychological deterent but it can be useful for head shots! Will I ever get to use it? Hope not. Do I need it? NO. Is it cool and fun? YES. By the way it is in my full time carry gun (CCW). I will try to post a pic or two.

Oh yeah the only reason I have it is because it cost me $60.00! Friend was hard up for money, his loss my gain. i didnt even have a gun it would fit for over a year. Finally talked the wife into letting me buy a new gun!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:44:18 AM EDT
[#3]
PIC1

Sorry if they are blurry.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:29:25 AM EDT
[#4]
If you want one then get it. Are they all that practical for accuracy? No, but if you think they are cool go for it. I mean 90% of the guns/accessories that civies buy are just for fun anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top