Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2009 12:24:35 PM EDT
Will CZ 9mm mags work in a compact 9mm Tangfolio? Will EAA,Or Mec-Gar?  Thanks for your help. I'm not sure about model,other than its a compact 9mm.(Buddys Gun).
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a lot of variations. Without knowing what model it is and exactly which mags you want to use, it will be impossible to say one way or another.

EAA has actual Tanfoglio mags, as they are the US importers for Tanfoglio (under the "Witness" moniker) - but again, you need to know the specific model to be able to order the appropriate magazines.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
i have an older model small frame eaa in 9mm.  its not the "compact" but the full size 16 round version.  it wil take my CZ mags and visa versa.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top