Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/4/2005 3:23:35 PM EDT
IM LOOKING TO PICK UP A TROPHY MATCH AND WOULD LIKE TO DEFEAT the ils. is the mag chute and backstrap 1 unit or are they 2 separate pieces? it would be nice if alls i needed to buy was a new backstrap and not an $80 s&a chute. trophy match seems to be the best pistol for the money out there. tia
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:29:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2005 8:32:28 PM EDT by Dano523]
You need a New standard MSH plunger and a New plunger stop pin to replace the ILS plunger.

With a standard plunger/stop pin in place, the ILS cam will not turn.
It's that simple.

And yes, I have a trophy match and that was the first mod,
The second was to add a creep take up folder point in the trigger shoe to remove the uneeded take up (FCG is worked and breaks at 2 lbs with less than 1/8" total trigger movement).
The third mod was to cut the hammer safety sear to a center only contact sear to prevent maring of the primary sear on fail safe catches.
The Forth was to polish out the chamber and add a new barrel bushing for better lock up.
The fifth was to change out the two piece guide rod to a solid tungsten unit.
Last and current mod was to change out the recoil spring to a 13 LB unit to run with my 185 gr MPF loads, and the pistol recoils like a BB gun.

Trust me, in L-10 the pistol is dam near not fair against the guys running stock pistols, but hey, I didn't make up the rules, just learned to bend them to work for me.
Top Top