Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2010 1:49:38 AM EDT
Trying to remove the ejector on my P-14, but I'm having a heck of a time. Is the pin retaining the ejector press fit or just a friction fit roll pin? It sure doesn't want to budge.
Link Posted: 2/20/2010 3:30:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2010 11:10:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Dano, I found the pin, but I keep breaking pin punches trying to tap out the pin. That's why I was wondering if there was something more elaborate going on here?
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 1:57:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Just to update, have'nt been on here in awhile. I did finally get the ejector pin out. It was a pain. Basically the area on the rails around the pin hole had peened over blocking the pin from being able to drift out. I just used a drill and carefully removed just enough metal to let the pin drift out. I hated to have to remove metal, but it was'nt coming out any other way that I could see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top