Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 1:30:19 AM EDT
A buddy of mine wants to get two identical baby desert eagles but since we have limited time on the net, we have no idea what the prices are and where to get them.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:13:56 AM EDT
[#1]
They go from like $375-$450 for the most part on gunbroker.. one guy is selling around $515

I wouldn't pay more then $450 for one

One for $399 on gunbroker
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:59:49 AM EDT
[#2]
excellent choice
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Good prices are out there.  I got my baby eagle 45 for $305 with tax.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:47:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I paid $399 for a USED BE in .45 and thought I was getting a good deal.  I'd love to find another at $305!

Mine has the polygonal rifling and is more accurate and more comfortable than my full size S&W 4506.  They are great pistols and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.  I wish IMI would produce a full-sized version.

I have noticed that dealer prices on these guns have been creeping up lately.  Don't know if it's because of the declining dollar or Magnum Research/IMI has finally realized they have a real sleeper in these guns!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top