Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2015 9:51:08 PM EDT
Have (2) both in great shape and both finished in Robar NP3 finish..........one stamped made in Germany, the other W Germany.......both have light rails and would come with 3 mags each and night sights.........I was thinking $700 each am I off
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 1:08:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Whatever you feel the market will bear.  That's what I see them going for on GB.

I paid $500 for my Herndon VA W. German P220 two years ago.

Not to hijack, but I've never seen a W. German P220 with a light rail.  I didn't know Sig was doing that back in the 80's.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 3:32:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I think that's high. I think $475-500 would be more realistic.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Have (2) both in great shape and both finished in Robar NP3 finish..........one stamped made in Germany, the other W Germany.......both have light rails and would come with 3 mags each and night sights.........I was thinking $700 each am I off
View Quote

You State They Both Have Light Rails, are They added on? I have Owned a bunch of P220's and Currenty Own a West German Made P220 and None of Them had Rails on Them. The Newer P220's do have Rails that are Machined into the Frame. Also Robar NP3 Would add value as a Shooter but take away as a Collector Piece. I just picked up My Current West German P220 a couple of Month's ago for 575.00 OTD.
Some Pictures of Your P220's would be helpful in trying to figure out a Value.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately NP3 like an accessory on a car.   Doesn't really play into effect at trade in time.   Could actually detract in some persons eyes.   If the finish is clean I wouldn't take less than $550.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top