Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 12/1/2007 4:57:44 PM EDT
I've looked on the web and I see that NIB USP 45's (full size) are going for around $700-$740. I have a chance to pick one up for $600. Seems like a good deal IMO. Am I wrong?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 5:14:16 PM EDT
Not bad at all if it comes with two 12 rounders and excellant if it has night sights.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 5:21:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/1/2007 5:22:37 PM EDT by aztroop]
Thanks for the reply. No night sights. Yes it comes with 2 12rnd mags HK case, manual, lock,etc. It's NIB. I just wasn't sure if it was relly a good deal.

edit to add: now I did miss out on a NIB Sig 229 for $369.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:26:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By aztroop:
Thanks for the reply. No night sights. Yes it comes with 2 12rnd mags HK case, manual, lock,etc. It's NIB. I just wasn't sure if it was relly a good deal.

A good buy, IMO. Are you sure it's not an "ANIB" as opposed to "NIB"??? I would make sure the warranty registration card is in there when I bought it!

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:21:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BobCole:
A good buy, IMO. Are you sure it's not an "ANIB" as opposed to "NIB"??? I would make sure the warranty registration card is in there when I bought it!

I did pick this up at the SAR show from a local vendor. I guess I'm still a newb. I don't know the difference between "ANIB" and "NIB". It did have the warranty registration card and it's dated "AG". Broke it down to look it over and it hasn't been shot. $600 OTD.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:00:34 PM EDT
Congrats. You did get a great buy. You'll love it but my best advice is not to pick up and hold a HK45
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:05:02 PM EDT

I did pick this up at the SAR show from a local vendor. I guess I'm still a newb. I don't know the difference between "ANIB" and "NIB". It did have the warranty registration card and it's dated "AG".

NIB = new in the box, i.e. brand spanking new, never been owned before.

ANIB = as new in the box, owned by at least one owner but never been fired, ever.

There's lots of acronyms out there relating to firearms. When I read Gun Digest, I sometimes run across one that I have to think about for a few minutes before I understand what they're meaning.

Pick yourself up a copy of Gun Digest too, there's a small box in there that explains all the acronyms.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:08:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BobCole:

I did pick this up at the SAR show from a local vendor. I guess I'm still a newb. I don't know the difference between "ANIB" and "NIB". It did have the warranty registration card and it's dated "AG".

NIB = new in the box, i.e. brand spanking new, never been owned before.

ANIB = as new in the box, owned by at least one owner but never been fired, ever.

There's lots of acronyms out there relating to firearms. When I read Gun Digest, I sometimes run across one that I have to think about for a few minutes before I understand what they're meaning.

Pick yourself up a copy of Gun Digest too, there's a small box in there that explains all the acronyms.

Thanks for the info. One thing that I've learned over the years is that you are never too old to learn. Thanks again. I think I will pick up a copy of Gun Digest.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:22:11 PM EDT
you can get a custom combat 45 from CDNN in for 680+10 bucks shipping. it's a tan frame, with black decal grips, fiber optic sights. i have the uspc 40 just like that, except mine has night sights.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top