Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2002 7:09:50 PM EDT
I just acquired one in lieu of money owed to me.  I would like opinions of this pistol and what a fair price is.  I know the value of what was owed me and what they were asking for it.  I got it for what was owed me, which was a little bit less than what it was tagged for.

So far, I am not impressed.  The mag release seems flimsy and makeshift and the rails on the polymer lower seem awfully small.  I haven't passed judgement yet, as I have yet to shoot it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Great gun... go put a few mags through it.  And if you're one of the those stodgy 1911 types () I'm sure you'd have no problem selling it here.
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 5:37:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
New - Used - Condition - SS - Blue - Mags - Full Size - Compact?

Don't discount it yet!  I believe it to be one of the best.

Used
99 percent at least
SS
2 mags
full size
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 9:22:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top