Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2005 3:51:48 PM EDT
Trying to thin out the collection. I have a 9mm 3913 and an Alessi shoulder holster with three magazines. In very good condition, with the original box. Anyone know what I should ask for it?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know about the holster...

Without looking at the Blue Book, in 85% or better, I'd put your S&W at around $350.  

That's 9mm, single stack, compact... right?

ETA: and stainless...
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:56:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Lookin at GunBroker.com... they are running $425ish for 95%...
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:51:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends on whether you want to actually sell it or hold on to it.  The last two 3913's I bought were for $275 each w/ two mags.  

A reasonable price for your set up would be around $325-350, especially considering you have the box.  I've seen several -13's posted on the various boards for upwards of $375-400, and very few of them actually got responses.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top