Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 11:44:00 AM EDT
If I were to sell my Wilson how much should I sell it for?

Wilson CQB w/Light-rail

(WCSF0003X)

Wilson fitted Mag Chute and Ambi-Safety

Black Slide, Green Lower Armor-Tuff

5 8 rd. mags

4 10 rd. mags

Surefire Nitrolon Light for Mount (Model P101) with spare batteries

500rds fired for Break in as directed by Wilson Combat

.64" on the Test Target (3 rounds @ 15 yards)

Plus all the regular stuff that comes with the Gun.

Thanks
AdTechArms
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Hows the finish wear?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Finish is excellent except for the leading edge of the rails from taking the light on and off at night.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Id say $1900 on a cash hungry day, $2200 max, for someone who actually knows what they are getting.  That would include all the standard mags and the light.

Id probably sell the 10 rounders separate.  Purists wouldn't really be interested in them for the most part.

Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll Give ya $1500 and I don't want the 10 round mags.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:10:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Well..............
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I stated in my other post that I wanted to sell the pistol, not lose my shirt.

Besides after starting the threads I contacted Wilson Combat again about them taking the Pistol back as it states in there Policy, since the reason I am unsatisfied is due to Wilson Comabts failings.

They said they couldn't because of ATF Regulations.

One more lie to add to the list.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:23:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe they don't wanna take back the pistol cuz some ASSHOLE told em they were liars when they actually weren't.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:24:48 AM EDT
[#8]
And the pistol is USED.. just like a CAR when you drive it off the lot it loses say 25-35% of its selling price.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I stated in my other post that I wanted to sell the pistol, not lose my shirt.

Besides after starting the threads I contacted Wilson Combat again about them taking the Pistol back as it states in there Policy, since the reason I am unsatisfied is due to Wilson Comabts failings.

They said they couldn't because of ATF Regulations.

One more lie to add to the list.

Cry me a f-cking river.

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#10]
So let me get this straight, I complain because I was not told the truth (whether through negligence, or deceit) on multiple occasions. I then pass on my poor customer service experience here on the board, as many others have passed on there experiences both good and bad. How exactly does this make me an asshole?

Is it because you love Wilson’s Product?

Is it because you have not had the same experience as I have with Wilson Combat?

You may disagree with my opinions and that is your right, but rather than engage in a productive discussion, and prove what I am saying to be false you only have the ability to call me an asshole.

So apparently you either can not prove me wrong, or do not have the intelligence to counter my arguments.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#11]
If your "problems" with Wilson are your worst in life, count yourself a lucky man.[>Q]

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I NEVER said you were an asshole DIRECTLY.. simply stated SOME asshole.  Get your facts straight.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:23:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Whether Directly or indirectly, you where still refering to me.

You still have not disputed the fact that the information they provided me on multiple occasions was not the truth

So your statement that I said they lied and they didn't is incorrect.

Unless you can prove that they did the following things:

They delivered the pistol within the timeframe promised.

They did ship the two mags via UPS (which they later admitted they did not)

That they can not accept a pistol into there facility due to ATF regulation

than Wilson Combat, whether you like it or not, provided false information.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Your ranting is nonsense. Your pistol is not missing any parts. It goes "bang" each time you pull the trigger. If you think buying a gun is difficult, try buying a Corvette! I bought my Corvette because it is a Corvette, not because GM is an honest company. The pistol meets it's design intent. It is a custom gun. Shit happens. You admit the gun is reliable. That is what WC hangs their hat on.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Your ranting is nonsense. Your pistol is not missing any parts. It goes "bang" each time you pull the trigger. If you think buying a gun is difficult, try buying a Corvette! I bought my Corvette because it is a Corvette, not because GM is an honest company. The pistol meets it's design intent. It is a custom gun. Shit happens. You admit the gun is reliable. That is what WC hangs their hat on.

Actually they hang there hat on three things

Reliability

Accuracy

Customer Service

These are the three reasons I chose WC, Many other companys meet the first two, WC advertises heavily on the third.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#16]
I think $50 is a fair price for you to ask.
After all, YOU can't trust the gun, so why should someone pay more than that?
If wilson is as shady as you say, you should be happy that anyone is willing to give you a dime for it.

And yes, I friggin' LOVE my CQB.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:19:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe you should change your name, since arms don't seem to be a subject that you know much about.....
After all, you don't know what an untrustworthy gun is worth....
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:22:49 PM EDT
[#18]
I have a 300 Win Mag Sendero I would trade you with Leupold Mk4 scope on it.....

Sendero/PSS w/ Stuff For Trade

Let me know.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Hey SHIVAN, you are muscling in on my attempted deal!
My CQB needs a playmate (that I can't afford to feed!!)
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:48:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Hey SHIVAN, you are muscling in on my attempted deal!
My CQB needs a playmate (that I can't afford to feed!!)

Don't worry, I'll let you shoot it, if I get it...
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:16:07 AM EDT
[#21]
adtecharms -- Your situation was unfortunate. However, your immediate remedy was and looked to be fine and was probably heading in the right direction. The person you received a reply from at the company seemed to be sincere and was truly attempting to make things right for you. Accidents and miscommunication sometimes happens in business situations. But, I believe you eventually pushed the envelope/overstepped your bounderies/over reacted/acted irrational/demanded perfection/ and basically fucked up! By the time you wrote that third letter to the company I'm sure they were as happy to get rid of you as you were of them. For every one customer like you, they probably have thousands that are happy, satisfied, and repeat customers. If you act that same way with the people you deal with in your business, count me as one who wouldn't want to do business with you. Maybe guns aren't in your best interest. Perhaps BB stacking or underwater basket weaving would be better suited to your needs.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:53:21 AM EDT
[#22]
I would suggest you put the pistol on Auction Arms.com since you attitude has pretty much burned your sales here.

On an Auction site fair market value will set the price.

You are a very high maintenance customer with unrealistic demand placed on other humans.

I am sure you run into these types of situations quite a bit.

Take a chill pill and move on with life.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:59:54 AM EDT
[#23]
ADTECHARMS,
The name calling isn't necessary, but humans is humans...I don't own a Wilson, only had one experience with a Wilson product...a magazine that didn't work in my Kimber Ultra Carry II, that the dealer took back and gave me two cheaper Colt-type mags, that I accepted. I guess we all defend the guns we have and/or like...I have a Glock22c...I am not pleased with the way Glock endorses gun-fingerprinting, or the problems others have had with some kb's in the 40 S&W versions...BUT...I'm not gonna pass that on to someone else, and besides, I like the Glock. I just won't buy another one, until they get their act together over gun-fingerprinting. I guess what I'm trying to say is...move on with your life...life is too short to get major ulcers over a felt-injustice. You're not a dumb-ass, just someone who people disagreed with over the slight, and grieveance you felt, hope you'll stay with us on the board...we will all be on the minority side in life sometime...just accept it and move on with things, no sense getting an ulcer over it. : ).
Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top