Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2014 1:48:29 PM EDT
If Glock 26 size is Baby Glock then what is Glock 42 size called? I am going with Preemie!

All joking aside, I just picked up my very first glock, a 42, on Monday.

No ammo at the store though. Took an alternate and longer route home yesterday to check a different store. Zero there too. Took a third route today, and hit up one last store, who had PMC but a 1 box limit.

Loaded the mag and racked the slide until empty, seemed to not want to chamber the last round. Not a real fair test to be sure. Hope the ammo I bought from Midway shows up soon, I want to test this baby preemie
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:32:08 PM EDT
pics man... pics!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:35:19 PM EDT
Just bought one yesterday. Put 69 rounds through it today. No issues, very accurate, very light recoil, makes me happy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:16:36 PM EDT
It's a neat, little gun. I love mine. It has been accurate and reliable in over 200 rounds.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:34:38 PM EDT
Don't be surprised if it gives you problems. Mine has choked on Fiocchi FMJ and Golden Saber HP's.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:27:44 AM EDT
Seeing as it is small and cute and a lot will be sold to women maybe the kitten?
I think I may end up with one myself.
Everyone seems to think glock swung and missed with this one but I do not think so. Wasn't too long ago subcompact shield size 9's did not exist and most 380's were steel and with straight blow back hard to rack. A marginally larger than true pocket size will be much easier to shoot and the locked breech will result in softer recoil and easier racking. Resulting in a 380 that can be shot a lot with comfort and durability. The smallest possible package for a given caliber is not always the right answer. Which is why j frames are considered expert's guns. This same size package in 9mm ( what everyone was calling for) would be snappier in recoil and would be another experts gun. My only gripe is I think they could have come up with a way to get more than six rounds in the mag
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:42:23 AM EDT
Mine wasn't a fan of fiocchi. I really hope it will eat PMC because I bought 1500rnds the other day.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:23:07 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CKxx:
Mine wasn't a fan of fiocchi. I really hope it will eat PMC because I bought 1500rnds the other day.
View Quote

Damn! Where'd you find that?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 11:30:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By JGrizzle:
pics man... pics!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 1:12:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By pokey074:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pokey074:
Originally Posted By CKxx:

Please, do tell...
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 1:28:17 PM EDT
Mine ran 100%.

Built around March, I presume, old style slide stop. No Problems, but I didn´t try JHP. FMJ RN and Fiocchi Black Mamba FMJ TC HP. ( first shootout, will do more testing )

All is well, only sights need to be readjusted, and Need a "-" connector ...

Hermann
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 1:30:01 PM EDT
"Toy Glock"

"Baby Glock"

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:06:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Arminius:
Mine ran 100%.

Built around March, I presume, old style slide stop. No Problems, but I didn´t try JHP. FMJ RN and Fiocchi Black Mamba FMJ TC HP. ( first shootout, will do more testing )

All is well, only sights need to be readjusted, and Need a "-" connector ...

Hermann
View Quote

I wish!
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:20:47 PM EDT
Just go all the way back and call it pussy Glock!
Top Top