Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 11:42:45 AM EDT
www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=235125

Has anyone tried this stuff? I bought some just cause.... and I want to use it in a Glock 17 but I'm worried about getting a Kaboom, or the plastic damaging the gun.

Anyone? What's a safe gun to use this stuff with?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:36:36 PM EDT
[#1]
OH YEA!! This is that Elite Assasin Ninja Rounds You See On Tv.......

Shoot, if i had the money, and a 9mm revolver, I'd be in like Filnt.... on me
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#2]
it won't cycle your glock so why bother?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, it's cheaper than dirt, why not pick up a thousand rounds to fuck around with. I'd do it if I had the cash on hand at the moment. So what if you have to manually rack the slide, you get to play with dishwasher safe ammo!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:48:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Like a bad ass airsoft..
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:42:31 AM EDT
[#5]
It is like a CB for the .22   Probaby bounces off gatorade bottles at 10yds.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Picked up a 2500 rd case from SPG for $90.00.  Way too much fun to shoot !!  Have only tried it in my Springfield 1911 in 9MM.  Shoots to point of aim at 40/50 feet.  Has more noise & power than I had expected.  Will shoot thru 3/8 plywood target frame backing & leave nice round holes. (no keyholes)   Down side = you have to rack the slide on each shot, but it feeds great from the mag,  Up side = CHEAP, sure fire ignition, clean shooting, grand kids love shooting it in my back yard, (hay field)  I think it will be a hoot in my AR-15 9mm upper.  I like it enough that I have 2 more cases on order, (SPG was out till 4/1/06).  For low power, close in plinking, it's great stuff. ALLONS11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top