Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2005 2:32:20 PM EDT
I like those Rubber-Coated Metal Pistol Rack but can only find these on E-Bay  (I am not a big E-Bay fan).

Who else sells them?

Also, I would be interested in any home made ideas you have.

Many people on this board have some unique ideas so please do share any setup you have to maximize space and organize the pistols within your safe.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought some wooden craft spools from Walmart for a buck or two, and screwed them into the door with drywall screws.  You can hang a bunch of handguns on the inside of the door of your safe.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I got mine from Brownells not to long ago.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:36:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Cabela's sells them.

You could make them yourself too... Go to a arts & craft type store, or a hardware store (Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.) and buy some rod. They have different thicknesses and types of metals. Then buy some rubber dip or rattle can truck bed liner (rubber).

Bend the rods to shape and give them a couple coats. You could make plenty of wall/door hanging racks like this too, and since you're the one making them each one can be custom fit for a particular pistol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top