Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 2:56:37 PM EDT
Thats right, I'm the proud new owner of a shiny new P220R with night sights. I think I have a new favorite pistol

Planning to hit the range tomorrow with it; is there a preferred way to break it in, or should I just strip it, wipe it down with CLP, and start shooting? The ammo I got sucks (PMC 230gr FMJ-thats all they had) but I'll probaby pick up some quality stuff to get a feel for the accuracy.

Oh, and whats a good site to get a quality belt and IWB holster from?

thanks

eta: I ordered from Ordnance Outsellers, and just wanted to say that I give them a nod for top notch service , fast shipping, and good pricing too. ($759)
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Pictures.

PICTURES!!!!

Congrats!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Pictures.

PICTURES!!!!

I knew that was coming

The digital camera is on loan right now, but I will get some pics up as soon as I can. I promise!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Congrats on your new SIG

I got a 220R a few months ago, and I absolutely love it
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok heres the pics:

I cant turn the flash off on my camera, so thats why alot of the shadows are dark and the details is washed out in some pics

the night sights wouldnt show up either
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#5]
its pretty hot dude, night sights did show... how much did the night sights cost you? cause I might pick some up or did they come with the gun?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Excellent!  Yup, I'm getting one!!!  I'm sold.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks just like mine. Sweet!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:15:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
its pretty hot dude, night sights did show... how much did the night sights cost you? cause I might pick some up or did they come with the gun?

They're the standard SIGLite factory night sights. Nice and bright, visible in all but bright sunlight. They cost me about $70.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:27:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're the standard SIGLite factory night sights. Nice and bright, visible in all but bright sunlight. They cost me about $70.

o really thats cheap i might get those... I don't need anything exspensive like trijicon or anything
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top