Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2016 7:53:29 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/13/2016 7:53:48 PM EST by AspiringRapper]
This is my first Kimber. I wanted a railed series 70 gun and came across this one on an obscure auction site. I ended up winning under $900 so am pretty happy with the purchase.

Is there anything that will need switched out quickly? I am going to get some Wolf springs and some skate board tape, anything else? I have mags and boolits.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 8:18:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/5/2019 6:37:23 AM EST by GunnyG]
Originally Posted By AspiringRapper:
This is my first Kimber. I wanted a railed series 70 gun and came across this one on an obscure auction site. I ended up winning under $900 so am pretty happy with the purchase.

Is there anything that will need switched out quickly? I am going to get some Wolf springs and some skate board tape, anything else? I have mags and boolits.
View Quote
Nice score!

Attachment Attached File

Personal preferences: I went with a Colt WWI thumb safety (I prefer a non ambi), a Colt OEM rat tail grip safety, STI short trigger, and a Guncrafter recessed lanyard loop MSH.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 5:06:29 PM EST
Just picked it up. It is a very good looking firearm, I am going to shoot it this weekend. If it shoots well it will earn it's place as a beater gun for use around the farm.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 3:21:38 AM EST
I have a older one that I got the first week out and its been good to go, the finish wears quick . I had to send a full size CDP back because the hammer would follow the slide down also a Cus Tac 2 that was a jammer . the old Warrior no problem .
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 10:18:23 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/10/2019 10:19:05 AM EST by phobia]
Congrats!!! I picked up a newer Warrior that come with the front strap checkering. I replaced the firing pin stop, slip stop, magazine catch and grip screws with Ed Brown and Wilson Combat parts.

I also replaced the grips with Gunner Grips and bought a S&A magwell that I still have to install.

Also have a Surefire X-300 and a few Safariland holsters. Love it. Now I'm debating a Desert Warrior, or a Legion P220 SAO. Night need a poll thread lol.

Top Top