Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 10:48:50 AM EDT
I plan on buying some Partizan ammo in .44 magnum for my S&W 629 revolver but have no experience in this brand of ammo.
I need to know if it's accurate, non corrosive, etc...
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:36:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like nobody knows this brand of ammo, all I can say is that it's made in the ex Yugoslavia.
What about Magtech, I can get this ammo brand locally at the same price as the Partizan.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I plan on buying some Partizan ammo in .44 magnum for my S&W 629 revolver but have no experience in this brand of ammo.
I need to know if it's accurate, non corrosive, etc...
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

For what it's worth (not much), I've found their bolt gun stuff to be very nice ammo for the money.  Privi does good work.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:29:38 PM EDT
[#3]
This is extremely high quality ammunition and I have had excellent luck with Prvi Partizan ammunition. They are making Wolf's "Gold line" of brass cased ammunition. Its excellent ammunition and it should most certainly be non-corrosive. Haven't seen to much corrosive 44 mag ammo.... I have found it to be very accurate and reliable, and I think you will like it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Many thanks guys for your replies, I have another question, since the store that sells Partizan ammo has recently increase their price, I'm now looking for Magtech also in .44 Magnum, how is this brand compared to Partizan?

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top