PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
4/1/2020 6:58:51 AM
Posted: 1/7/2005 10:15:25 PM EDT
Took my new keltec P32 out to the range to break it in

Fired 100 rounds of the winchester white box target ammo

had one failure to extract due to a cold round, not the pistol itself

basically, the round was so weak that if I hadnt seen it almost fall out of the barrel I would have taken it apart to check, it didnt even score a mark on a target 20 feet away, in fact it fell to the ground just short of

Gun was totally filthy after shooting, ive never seen so much goop inside a chamber and barrel ever in my life with the exception of 300 rounds of wolf leaving my AR

Sadly, I'm not entirely confident in the stopping power of my .32

but I think it will do a good enough job to get me away from any sort of situation that might require its use
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:45:28 PM EDT
i have a P32 - purchased it before the P3AT's were out.  i figure its just a belly gun - one i'll carry when i have to limit carry due to clothing.

i agree with you .  i'm not harboring any illusions about its power.  but, its better to have it than to have left my larger .45 at home.

so far i have not had any failures since the first shooting of it when i had 1 or 2 failures to eject.  since then, probably 300 rounds thru it without a hiccup.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:19:56 AM EDT
The Winnie white box stuff isn't all that good in .32 ACP. I use either a handload (yes, I really do load .32's!) or Mag-Tech.
For defensive ammo, I use Glaser's, Cor-Bon, or Mag-Safe. The results from my albeit informal tests are pretty good, but it's still a belly gun and better than screaming for help.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:19:19 PM EDT
=x the last batch of WWB for my 40 wasnt that good either.. dont know why
Top Top