Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2009 4:45:10 PM EDT
Hey guys,

just picked up my 4th Para, plan on keeping this one though.  I've owned and gotten rid of a P14-45, a P18-9, and a 7.45LDA, this one I plan on keeping is a P14-45 Limited with an aftermarket light rail attached to the dust-cover.

I was looking through the picture threads and saw a bunch of special edition Para's with the light rails on the dust-cover, but checked Para's website and couldn't find them listed.  Am I just missing them or are they only a special edition run?

I liked the unit specific ones and the Border Patrol one, if I can get enough guys on my department or SWAT Team to buy in, we might do something similar for a set.

So anyone with info on where they came from or how they got them, please share.

Link Posted: 10/22/2009 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#2]
If you email Para and ask them about the special purchase mil/LEO program someone will email you pics of a sample and a price list.  Our unit's doing them-they need either a 32 or 35 unit minimum order, can't remember which.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:30:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Try to shop around for some used ones. I don't think they make a current model with a rail other than the special forces guns. They did make some a while back like the Litehawg, Nite Tac, and a few others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top