Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/22/2009 3:45:10 PM EST
Hey guys,

just picked up my 4th Para, plan on keeping this one though. I've owned and gotten rid of a P14-45, a P18-9, and a 7.45LDA, this one I plan on keeping is a P14-45 Limited with an aftermarket light rail attached to the dust-cover.

I was looking through the picture threads and saw a bunch of special edition Para's with the light rails on the dust-cover, but checked Para's website and couldn't find them listed. Am I just missing them or are they only a special edition run?

I liked the unit specific ones and the Border Patrol one, if I can get enough guys on my department or SWAT Team to buy in, we might do something similar for a set.

So anyone with info on where they came from or how they got them, please share.

Link Posted: 10/22/2009 4:19:33 PM EST
tag
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:20:23 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/3/2009 8:20:56 AM EST by whoanelly]
If you email Para and ask them about the special purchase mil/LEO program someone will email you pics of a sample and a price list. Our unit's doing them-they need either a 32 or 35 unit minimum order, can't remember which.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:30:49 PM EST
Try to shop around for some used ones. I don't think they make a current model with a rail other than the special forces guns. They did make some a while back like the Litehawg, Nite Tac, and a few others.
Top Top