Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2008 2:53:22 PM EDT
This is the e-mail reply I got from Patchmayr when I asked at their website about if they consider to restart production of P225/P6 rubber grip:

" There is a strong possibility that those grips will be made again.

Lyman customer service'

More people make the request, the better chance they would consider so.

They have the tooling already, just need the demand to justify restarting the production. With so many P6 coming in, demand is there, but we need to make them hear it.

Their contact page:

www.lymanproducts.com/Contact.htm
Link Posted: 7/9/2008 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#1]
i'll contact em.
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 6:10:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I sent them an email expressing my interest in P6 grips...this is their reply...

Pachmayr‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Mon 7/14/08 2:00 PM
To:  [email protected]

Hi,

There is a strong possibility that we will have them available in the mear future.

Lyman customer service

ETA:  I hope so...if for no other reason than to really stick it to the idiots who were paying $100 per pair on eBay for them...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:56:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Sent my email and got this response today:

Hi,

The project is underway.  Look for them sometime in the fall.

Lyman customer  service

Yes!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top