Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2007 6:19:57 PM EDT
Plus:

Accuracy more than adequate.
Ergonomics superb.  (Replaceable backstraps allow a custom fit to the user's hands.)
Surprisingly low recoil.
Good sights.
Decent looking.
Very easy to rack the slide.

Minus:
Trigger wasn't heavy but had some creep.
Had two stovepipes with the Blazer FMJ.
Getting past 10 rounds requires some thumb-power (I wished for a mag loader even though I never loaded them past 15 rounds--they hold 17)

Here's the entire report:  (Now including a picture of the PX4)

www.therallypoint.org/forum/index.php?topic=1299.0
Link Posted: 9/29/2007 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#1]
i never had problems loading my mags. they are quite easy to load.

and my px4 has never had a single failure of any kind.

i hate the sights though. that cheezy glow in the dark stuff pissed me off when i first bought it. it fell right out of the front site. beretta sent me a replacement free, but being a member of the WECSOG i managed to scratch the fuck out of my slide getting it on there.

one day ill get bored and norrells the slide.
Link Posted: 9/29/2007 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]
i had the chance to fire a friends brand new px4 in 9mm and loved it!

it was 100 percent reliable, no ftf or fte or any sort of glitch. nailed the target just where you wanted it, and as others have stated, VERY low recoil.

i'm in the hunt for one now!

we tested it on a rest against my favorite, a sig 239 9mm and they we're about even. BUT, with seven more rounds(max is 10 for my sig) i'll take the px4!
Link Posted: 9/29/2007 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I had the same problem loading the magazine, but overcame it.  
The cheap OEM Glock mag loaders from my G17 work great with the PX4 mags.
Link Posted: 9/30/2007 4:42:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations on your new pistol!
My .40 Px4 has never had any failures. With use, the magazine springs will soon loosen up, making loading them easier.
All in all, I find mine to be a quite capable pistol.
Link Posted: 9/30/2007 5:38:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice report but wheres the pics of the pistol?????????????????????????????????

Link Posted: 9/30/2007 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
height=8
All right, just for you I added a picture!  
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 5:22:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

All right, just for you I added a picture!  

That's more like it!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet I'd like shooting one, and I bet it'd  be a nice little brother to my M9, but dang do I think it's ugly.  I guess the beauty is in the performance though of any pistol or weapon.  I guess I just like more classic styles.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:13:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Get the PT Tritium sights fitted and you will love them. i sent out 2 px-4's, 1 p239, and 1 92-f to have them done--WOW, what a difference in low/no light cond. they have to drill the factory sights to fit, but to me that was great cause it looks stock till you see the sight pic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top