Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 11:31:38 AM EDT
Been looking at some tritium sights for my Beretta 92 and a Browning Hi-Power.  I keep coming across these PT night sights from Innovative Weaponry.  My Beretta doesnt have a dovetail front sight.  The web sights that sell the sights say they come with a coupon to send in the slide and have PT put them on.  Trouble is I cant find ptnightsights.com on the web and one sight has all the PT night sights on clearance.  Does anyone know if there out of Business?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:10:06 PM EDT
[#1]
This may not be the answer you are looking for but I had my beretta done by Trijico and I'm very pleased with their service and turn around time.... just an option...
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I didnt see that option on there website,  My main concern was the non dovetail front sight on my Beretta 92 FS.  I was going to have a Dovetail cut , but a local gunsmith wanted $80 just to make the cut, then $120 for the sights, he said he would install them for free.

I told him he was smoking crack.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I know Trijicon use to do it (3 years ago) and I'm sure they still do.. I'd just give them a call if you don't have any other options... As far as the process they drill your existing front sight and install the capsule rather than dovetailing which would likely require you to have the slide refinished since you'll have exposed metal on either side of the front sight...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top