Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 10:06:48 PM EDT
I found a PP Super I like but its chambered in 9X18.  I was wondering if anyone makes a 380 barrel for this model.  There were some imported in 380 put they tend to be very expensive.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:15:31 PM EDT
[#1]
At a minumium, you'd have to replace the barrel and recoil spring.

I simply don't know if that's all that would be required.  I'd hunt up the Walther forum and ask the experts.
waltherforum.com/

Gun Parts does sell several Walther PP .380 barrels, including an extended version.

www.e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterModel=2100zPP
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:01:34 PM EDT
[#2]
No that gun is chamberd for 9x18 ultra not 9x18 makorov

A walther pp barrel will not work the following is a reply from a thread on 9x18 ultra

Fionchi (sp?) sold some a while back. I'm sure you'd have to go with a Euro manufacture. Since you know the difference between 9mm Mak and 9mm Ultra, I won't bother with the usual warning.

Some Sig P230s in UK service were chambered in 9mm Ultra as well. I had a Walther PP in 9mmU for a short time, but never shot it because I never ran across any ammo. It was pretty big for a PP, especially the grips. Nice workmanship on the gun though.

Odd-ball gun and ammo, but it would be interesting. Good Luck finding it.

Ross

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top