Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 8:47:30 PM EDT
I shot the remi goldensabre really well but I was wondering about the ballistics of the corbon
pow r' ball. I have shot the pro load and it was ok but I don't know of any agency or LE/Military that is using them and how effect they were? Have you tried them? How do you think they stand up to other brands, gold dots, hydra's , tap etc...
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Powerball? isn't that the big lottery in Michigan?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#2]
No, it is essentially a hollow point round with an teflon or polymer ball inside the hollowpoint. It looks like a FMJ round. I had heard that some LE that were restricted to FMJ carried corbon's Pow'r ball ammo. But that was heresay.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Somebody???? Anybody??????
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:22:03 PM EDT
[#4]
from what i heard they dont reliably expand because of what ever they the put in the hollowpoint. but im not a ammo expert.

Cody
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#5]
corbon = hype
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:59:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
corbon  winchester = hype

fixed it for you...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top