Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 8/22/2004 7:42:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I talked with them and no big.
It is just a polish job to the ramp and talking with em I am not sending mine back.
Mine is 100% with (300rds) 115 gr ball and 100% with (200 rds) gold dot 124 +p JHP's.
I am happy
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for posting this. I'm sending my barrel off in the morning. I probobly never would have heard about this if I didn't read it here.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#4]
i just bought a used  pm9 with the recall done to the barrel. the chamber and feed ramp are fully mirror polished. the chamber also looks like its been throated a little.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine falls in the recall sn# range.
BUT, I'm not going to send it in.

I mirror polished the ramp and chamber before I even took it to the range.
I always do this with new pistols. No grinding, simple mirror polish with dremel felt bob and Flitz.
My PM9 now has ++750 assorted bullet styles and weights through it without one single malf.

Oh I take that back. It choked ,sort of, on 2 rounds of S&B with extremely hard primers. A buddy's Glock wouldn't light em up either. Funny thing the, original 9mm IMHO, a BHP finally did after three additional hammer strikes in it.

That was the ammo's fault not the PM9.  

So the barrel recall doesn't concern me at all!
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top