Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 6/13/2003 2:16:06 PM EDT
So what is everyone wearing for an IWB Tuckable holster for their PM9? I will look at Kydex and leather. What is working for everyone? I have a Galco IWB tuckable. It works pretty good but I am still looking....Thanks
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:54:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Kahrkid -
Welcome to AR15.com and the Kahr forum.  
I can't answer this one as tht I carry my K9's in either a Sparks 55BN belt holster or Sparks Exec Companion IWB.
Someone will come along soon with their preference I'm sure.

Beachboy
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:48:56 AM EDT
[#2]
i have the galco as well for my PM9. No reason for me to change.

Mike
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:19:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Beachboy, I have been checking this site for over a year now and finally joined when the members only was in place a while ago. I have gotten some great info here and the folks seem to be very helpful.

Map do you find that the lack of any sweatshield against your body causes you to have a tougher time reholstering as the gun hangs up on the skin....yes I do have a bit of a roll! I used a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 holster and it made a big differance for me. I am wearing that for a couple weeks to see how it works out. My buddy has 3 Kahrs and about 5 holsters.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:26:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Kahrs are purchased because they're concealable.

As such, even though I own dozens of Alessi holsters, including two for my MK9, I've found that the most concealable, bulk-free holster for the short barreled Kahrs is an inexpensive Uncle Mike's IWB holster for 2" J frame or similar revolvers. It fits perfectly. No one-handed reholstering, but who cares?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:37:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Has anyone tried a PM9 with a pocket holster? Im thinking of getting a PM9 since my NAA .32 turned out to be a piece of junk, and was wondering about pocket concelability.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Uncle Mikes makes an inexpensive one for small autos.

It works fine as long as you don't have a Pearce grip extension on your mags.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#7]
DeSantis makes a really neat pocket holster, but I don't have a DeSantis catalog handy at the moment. The model I have for my KelTec is made of a synthetic material with a waffle-like outside finish. It stays put very well in your pocket, & the gun is always where you put it, not upside down. The material is clingy enough to grab onto the inside of the pocket, so the holster does not come out with the gun.

Best of all, is it is relativel inexpensive. About $19-20.00 IIRC. Well worth looking at I think. I plan on getting one when I get my PM9.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Try Milt Sparks SummerII
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I havent found the Uncle Mikes IWB to be very comfortable or secure with my MK9.

Ordered the VMII from Milt Sparks this week, so hopefully that is the answer to my CC Prayers....

Do you guys get any printing at all from the butt of the KAHRs (I do and am new to CCW) - want to see if this is to be semi expected, or shouldnt see a damn thing.

Thanks

ReaperVelle
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#10]
I have found my answer. Blade-tech Ultimate Concealment Holster. I have had it about 2 weeks now and I really like it. Fits the Kahr PM9 perfect and the holster is very comfortable. I have been wearing it every day now for over 2 weeks and no complaints. It is adjustable for cant and the attachment for the belt is solid. I can tuck any shirt over it and it looks really good. I have been shooting quite a bit and it is really nice to work with. I got it from Outdoor Specialties.
http://www.odspec.com/holsters/holster.html#bladetech
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#11]
comp-tac has some nice iwb kydex holsters for kahr.  i'm happy with mine.  in spite of my "spare tire" (which in some cultures is considered very attractive, I'll have you know) I would rather carry my K40 IWB than on the belt.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:52:42 AM EDT
[#12]
My buddy has 2 of the Com-tac C.T.A.C rigs and they are really nice. He just got back from a Farnham defense handgun 3 day class. He was very happy with the IWB set-up at the class. I am looking forward to him sharing his knowledge from the class with me. I did not have the $$ to go myself.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top