Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2013 10:38:41 PM EDT
I just put a 938 on layaway, now I'm in the market for a holster for it, and I'll probably put a Crimson Trace Laserguard on it at some point in the future.

I'm leaning towards the Crossbreed Supertuck Delux, but I'm looking for other suggestions as well, I need to be able to carry this pistol with a tucked in shirt. Crossbreed offers that holster for the 938 and the 938 with the CT laser, but I can't see any difference in the pictures between the two, I have an email out to them asking the difference.

As to ammo, I know I'm not likely to find what I want anytime soon, but I'd like to find the Speer Gold Dot 124 grain short barrel load. I'm interesting in hearing what other loads you guys use.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 9:04:30 AM EDT
Take a look at thesehttp://n82tactical.com/n82store/?page_id=3039
I bought a p938 a couple of weeks ago and haven't purchased a holster yet so for now it fits in my back pocket.
So far it's run fine for 200 rounds of various ammo except for a couple of FTF with WWB. For self defense ammo I'm using 115gr Gold Dots because that's what I already have.
You need to put some blue Locktite on the gripscrews as soon as you get your pistol or they will loosen and fall out. I'm already missing 1 and the rest were loose when I checked them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 11:10:38 AM EDT
I use a Remora tuckable and 147 gr golddots. The Remoras are 20% off till the end of March.I really like mine and it stays right where I put it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 4:46:15 PM EDT
I've been about ready to pull the trigger on a crossbreed for a couple of weeks now but after seeing the reviews on N82, I just ordered one. Comfort is key as the one I have today is simply uncomfortable (almost painful!).
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:53:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/18/2013 5:54:35 PM EDT by troutbum86]
Originally Posted By jp3731:
I use a Remora tuckable and 147 gr golddots. The Remoras are 20% off till the end of March.I really like mine and it stays right where I put it.

Now those are interesting. Do they really stay put? I ask because the new job I'm looking at getting would probably involve instant termination if I had a pistol drop out my pant leg, but It's not someplace I'd really want to go unarmed.

I'm liking all the holsters I see, but I don't have $300 to drop on one of each, really trying to narrow this down.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:04:11 PM EDT
The outside of the holster is very tacky material. It takes three hands to get it installed with my shirt tucked in, but once its in it stays put. And for the price, if it turns out it doesn't work for you, your not out a big bill.
Top Top