Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 12:11:53 AM EDT
P7M8 users:

Whats your opinion on the Trijicon Nite-Sights
for the H&K P7M8? Is it worth the upgrade?
Any drawbacks? Your input is most appreciated.

Regards,
myitinaw
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#1]
If you live out in the boonies where's the good chance you won't have any ambient light (street lights, buildings, etc.) & this gun will be your carry gun, then yes, it would be a wise upgrade, IMO.

If this gun won't be your CCL gun or you live in the city & you won't be running thru a darkened subway tunnel or a building's basement, then I would pass. My theory is if I can see my target, I can see my sights. If it's too dark for one or the other, then I probably shouldn't shoot as I cannot be certain of my target.

My .o2
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:07:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks BC
your advice is well taken.

myit
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
go to the HKpro site- something I remember about night sights not working real well. HK had several different sight dimensions- thats how they boresighted the gun. Some of the night sights only came in "one size fits all". Your P7 sight could work great in the dark but you might not shoot straight, lol.

Sorry for the vauge info, maybe someone can clarify what I am trying to say...
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#4]
jasondcrum
Thanks for the info! I'll check there.
Regards,
myitinaw
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top