Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 7/14/2008 9:56:21 AM EDT
Look for it late September!!!  
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Doh! Oh well, technically that's still "summer" here in Houston.
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the update!

I was really hoping to have one by now, but it's definitely going to be worth the wait.

I try not to shoot my P3AT too much because I carry it as a BUG all the time, but once I replace it with the P380 I'm going to shoot the Keltec to see just long it will go before it breaks.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 10:22:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the update!

I was really hoping to have one by now, but it's definitely going to be worth the wait.

I try not to shoot my P3AT too much because I carry it as a BUG all the time, but once I replace it with the P380 I'm going to shoot the Keltec to see just long it will go before it breaks.

i CERTAINLY HOPE SO,   If it is as good as we hope, just peddle the kt, why waste ammo on it, you won't be carrying it once you put ur hands on the P380..
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for the update!

i CERTAINLY HOPE SO,   If it is as good as we hope, just peddle the kt, why waste ammo on it, you won't be carrying it once you put ur hands on the P380..
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:03:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks for the update!

I would but I have a strict "no sale" policy when it comes to my guns.  I've sold two guns in my life and I regret selling them both (even though one was a POS Ruger Mini-14).  My wife or kids can sell them if they'd like once I'm dead but not a moment sooner.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I would but I have a strict "no sale" policy when it comes to my guns.  I've sold two guns in my life and I regret selling them both (even though one was a POS Ruger Mini-14).  My wife or kids can sell them if they'd like once I'm dead but not a moment sooner.

Was your particular Mini-14 a pos? Because there are certainly many thousands of owners who will disagree to that statement. Aside from a Hi-Point I sold, I will of course agree to the sellers regret statement. I've sold a Ruger Mark II and G23 and painfully regretted it both times. I was considering selling the MK9, but that would just be downright foolish.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#7]
It's the only Mini14 I've ever had any experience with.  It was unacceptably unreliable for me.  It was probably '96 or so and good high cap mags were hard to find also.  I put the money towards my first AR.  I was a fan of the Mini14 before that largely from watching The A-Team as a kid, but my experience was a sour one. I still have a soft spot for them and wish I still had mine, hence my previous post about regretting selling it.  
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top