Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/10/2002 10:16:25 AM EDT
anyone else have one? I just got one with black/hard chrome slide. Great little thing to have when you're not carrying a gun.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 10:19:29 PM EDT
I have the same one. I had a parked slide with a "U.N." bluegrip before but traded it away. I realized my mistake and bought another one.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 7:47:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 9:23:39 PM EDT
I got a Kel Tec last week...and love it!

I am going to get another for my wife. I added the pocket clip and could not be any more happy with it!

medcop
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 5:15:07 PM EDT

I've had a P32 for about a year and a half now, and it stays with me all day at work (I work in a gun shop). I have a belt clip on it, and I have no problems with it riding up front slightly to the right...until I sit down. Then I have a problem.

While standing, no one ever notices the little clip that's partially hidden under my belt, and the people that do see it think it's a knife.

A LE buddy of mine was in the store the other day and was looking for something along the same lines. His eyes bugged out when I retrieved my 32! He couldn't believe how well hidden this thing was in plain sight.

As far as accuracy goes, I hope that I'll never have to use it at any distance over 7-10 yds, 'cause I'm just not very good with this piece (If the SHTF and this doesn't do it, I guess I'll just have to crawl back for my kimber.)
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 7:02:33 PM EDT
"Hidden in plain sight" - It's so easy to carry that you WILL CARRY.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 10:22:11 AM EDT
Here's another vote for the P-32, I love my hard chrome slide model. It's the LEO backup gun I've been looking for...

7th
Top Top