Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2004 8:12:41 PM EDT
I got one of these a while back. Really like it nice carry peice, accurate enough for what it is, 8+1 capacity, feel comfortable carrying one in the pipe with the safety and decocker on it, Safety off when out of vehicle or in shady areas.  Its light at 15 ounces and very compact and slim.

I cant seem to find any spare mags for it though. Anyone have any hints? Someone also mentioned that the 380 mags will work in it.  Without having to buy one does anyone know if that is true?

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:26:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Im pretty sure they wont.  Try www.cdnninvestments.com for mags.  Other than that Id try Cheaper Than Dirt or your local gun shows.  Those are good little guns but mags can be pricey.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:30:58 AM EDT
[#2]
If the other avenues don't pan out, call Sig's customer service number and order one directly from them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:33:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If the other avenues don't pan out, call Sig's customer service number and order one directly from them.

Yeah. You may pay quite a bit, but its the only way you know you're getting good stuff.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:07:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the tips about places to look. I tried CDNN no luck and have been checking the local GunShows. But the shows anymore are really worthless. I guess contacting Sig is the best route.

I just like to have 4-5 mags per handgun and this is the only one I'm slackin on.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Hah! If you buy 4 or 5 direct from SigArms, the bill is gonna look like a ransom note! Still, it may be the only avenue for you. These are not...so far as I know, at least...very common.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the link.

Whoaa they are pricey .
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:52:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Everything "Sig" is pricey.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top