Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2014 10:35:36 PM EDT
Looking for an OWB holster for winter carry.  What do you guys recommend?  Will be for concealed carry under a button down or sweatshirt. In the past I've just stuck with my theis iwb, but I want to go owb this winter.  I would like to go black kydex, right side, in the 3-330 or 4 o'clock  range.  I want something that holds the gun tight and holds tight to my hip.  I've looked at the bravo concealment holsters online, just don't want to blow $70 and not like it.  So what are you guys using?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:49:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a Bianchi Black Widow for my Glocks. I like that is hugs close to my body and has a thumb break for safety and retention. All in all it is up to you but any pancake type of holster will do the job as well and the newer kydex holsters. Go to you local store and check out some they have.

I personally like the Bianchi Black Widow because it will hold all of my 9mm Glocks as well as the .40. I can side carry or rotate it all the way to the small of my back if I wanted and it is still comfortable. I am an LEO and like the versatility of this holster.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:57:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Shadow Holsters, a dealer here,  goodmedicine.  He makes all of my holsters.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]
X-concealment OWB.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll second the "X-Concealment" OWB holster.  I can hide my Glock21 easily under my button down shirts. It holds the weapon up and tight. You won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:18:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Hooch Holsters.

Quality product, fast turnaround. Last one I got about a week after placing the order.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:06:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Dale Fricke Holsters
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:17:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Raven Concealment
Lifetime warranty
I carry a Sig229 which is fairly heavy and it holds it tight with a good belt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top