Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 5:52:25 PM EDT
Well I did it.  I have been looking for a ccw for a long time.  I ordered a G26 and am stoked.  I hope it is the right gun for the role.  I will tell you all what I think of it when I get it in a week or so.  I got it from Topglock.com for $475 shipped!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#1]
The G26 was my first Glock pistol also! I bought it in 1994 for $375 with LEO discount from a friend of mine. Great little pistol. Plenty accurate out to 10 yards, rediculously concealeable and  interchangeability with higher capacity 9mm Glock mags.

17, 26 and soon the OD G19.  I can't wait!

I've used WWB exclusively for range or class use. No problems whatsoever.
$11.00 per 100 round value pack at Wally World isn't too shabby! The WW near me always has 5K rounds at the ready.

Buy ammo and shoot as often as possible. It took me a while to become proficient with Glocks.
I grew up shooting a Beretta 92FS, so the Glock took some time.

GET SOME.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:09:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Good choice.  Next thing you know a Glock 19 will join your collection.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:06:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on the new and first Glock.  My first Glock (and only) was a 22 that I bought about '94.  Have enjoyed shooting many rounds thru it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:42:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Good choice.  Next thing you know a Glock 19 will join your collection.

And then a G17 and then....
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I konw.  I already want a 19 and I dont even have the 26 yet.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#6]
First weapon I bought was a Glock 17.

I didnt know anything about guns, I asked around a lot and found out about the Glocks rep.

Easy to clean, dependable and they hold their resale value are just a few things.

When I am at the range and others are shooting what ever, they see I have a Glock and ask about it.
Then when they shoot it and feel how smooth and accurate they can be with it, they want one.

I dont even look at other brands, its a Glock or nothing !

My 2 cents.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:44:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Good choice, personally I like the compact and full sized Glocks. The sub compacts just feel too small in my hands even with the mag extensions
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Great choice. Make room for a Glock 19 and a Glock 17. I know they are coming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top