Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2002 2:16:08 PM EDT
Other than SA themselves, are there any good on-line dealers?  What can I expect to pay for a new Mil-Spec?

Damn this "hobby" can get expensive!
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had pretty good luck finding guns with Davidsons www.galleryofguns.com/gungallery/PowerSearch/PowerSearch.asp

Jamie
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a dealer that always has some NIB Springfields listed on AuctionArms.com.  I picked up a parkerized loaded full size from him there a couple of months ago, good price and good to deal with.  $599.  I can't remember his user name there, but the guy's real name is Joseph Galibois.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 8:46:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Sometimes you can find good deals on www.gunbroker.com/. Here's one that starts at $399 with no reserve. Or you can use the "buy it now" option for $429 which is a great price IMHO.

www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=3297350

I don't know the seller but he has a good feedback rating.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top