Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 9:31:39 AM EDT
Need some information on this (is in the family). The small laser pointer was factory installed (by ALS) on the 17. Pressure switch on the grip. The pistol's plastic case lists the laser so it apparently was an option. "Glock MiniAimer". Did a search of the archives and came up empty.

Thanks!
Sam
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Unsure what you wanna know, but I have a Gen 2 with this set up from the factory.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Unsure what you wanna know, but I have a Gen 2 with this set up from the factory.

me to
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Interesting, not sure what this is, really.  Would love to see pics.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:19:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Is the lazer diode on the trigger guard?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Interesting, not sure what this is, really.  Would love to see pics.

My husband has one.  Here is a pic of his:

"

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:38:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Did some research and although it came from the factory with it, its not a factory option but an option requested from the buyer to add on before shipping the pistol out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top